Walkers Windows, West Yorkshire’s leading home improvement company, continues to expand. As part of our multi-million-pound expansion program, and showing our commitment to our local community in Yorkshire, we now have a number of exciting career opportunities within our team.
Due to the continued growth of the company, and record sales this year, we are now looking to expand our windows and doors installer team.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in windows and doors installation
- Experience in conservatory roof installation is beneficial
- You’ll need to be self-motivated and confident in communicating with a variety of customers
This is truly a career where your hard work pays off – the more you put in, the more you get out!
- Van is provided
- Great rates of pay and other incentives
- Immediate start available
Due to continued growth and record sales, we are looking for an experienced window/door/roofline surveyor to join our team. We’re looking for a motivated and friendly team player who’ll be responsible for carrying out accurate measurements and then inputting the data using Walkers Windows procedures ready for production.
A qualification in surveying and proven industry experience is essential. Good knowledge of both uPVC & composite is desirable.
- Surveying windows/doors/roofline, taking into account contract, style, specification, size and location while complying with the sales agreement
- Managing the diary for our site managers to ensure they are booked to attend the relevant appointment in an efficient manner
- Identifying any site issues, recording them on the survey and making the Installation Manager aware
- Effectively monitor and manage installation projects including liaising with all trades as well as our valued clients
- Attend site in case of any customer queries or concerns, and liaise with both the Installation Department and the customer to overcome any issues
- Comply with contract requirements and procedures relating to survey work
- Comply with health and safety requirements
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience to bring to our team, we want to hear from you. Please apply by filling out the form below.